HB & RACC
The Center for Corporate and Professional Education at Cape Cod Community College
540 Main St
Hyannis, MA 02601
Name: Construction Work Essentials
Date: Classes Begin February 22 and will run twice a week on Mondays & Fridays
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Construction Trade Training Program
- Cape Cod Community College is offering a grant-funded Construction Worker Essentials Program starting February 22nd. A 60-hour internship wth a local employer is included in the program
- Participants accepted into this FREE Construction Worker Essentials Program will gain the knowledge and skills neede to be successful in the construction field.
- All participants will receive a tool belt with industry standard tools!
- Training Topics Include:
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Industry Outreach Certification
- OSHA Basic Rigger and Signal Person
- Trenching and Excavation Safety
- Fall Prevention
- Tool Safety
- Shop Essentials
- Construciton permitting and Inspections
Seating is Limited. Interested candidates should call to schedule a one-on-one meeting with the Director of Workforce Development and Training at CCCC by February 15th.
This program is FREE to accepted participants